10 boluses PR4309
With unique leaching technology and flutes for a consistent release of cobalt, iodine and selenium
Over 500kg: 1 waxed bolus
|Supplied per day||
Cobalt ≈ 2.8 mg
Cattle XL & Easycal Capsules Applicator PR4311
Trace element content per application
Cobalt 500mg, iodine 3400mg, selenium 500mg
Tracesure Cattle XL
With the essential trace elements
• Increase milk yield
• Reduce the risk of retained cleansings
• Support post calving, to get back into calf quicker
• Hit fertility targets
• Support foetus development/colostrum supply
• Hit target weights earlier
• Support immune response
Ideal to give
• Spring calving dairy: pre-calving and fertility
• All year and autumn calving dairy: housing and pre-turnout
• Suckler cows: pre-calving and fertility in spring and autumn
With copper option Tracesure Cattle XL with Copper
How to get ENOUGH essential trace elements into your ‘plus-size’ cows
Trace element specialists at ANIMAX are here with all you need to know about trace element shortages and supplementation strategies for all sizes of cattle. Read More
The Tracesure difference
Time & cost-effective method
No double handling. Administer alongside other medications and management tasks.
No injections, abscesses, pain or stress to the animal.
Flutes and unique leaching bolus technology for a consistent supply of trace elements, compatible with animals’ daily requirements.
Unique leaching bolus technology for a safer way to supply trace elements, without toxicity.
Accurately supplies minerals
The right size bolus for the right size animal, for a quicker and easier application.
Supplements for 6 months
Product available with and without copper.