Previously Tracesure Cu/I Cattle and Allsure Cattle
20 applications PR4099
With unique leaching technology and flutes for a consistent release of cobalt, iodine, selenium and copper
• 200-500kg: 1 waxed bolus and 1 grey bolus
|Supplied per day||
Cobalt ≈ 2.8 mg
Cattle Applicator PR4163
Trace element content per application
Cobalt 500mg, iodine 3400mg, selenium 500mg
Tracesure Cattle with Copper
With the essential trace elements
• Increase milk yield
• Reduce the risk of retained cleansings
• Support post calving, to get back into calf quicker
• Hit fertility targets
• Support foetus development/colostrum supply
• Hit target weights earlier
• Support immune response
Ideal to give
• Dairy heifers: pre-bulling and pre-calving
• Spring calving dairy: pre-calving and fertility
• All year and autumn calving dairy: housing and pre-turnout
• Suckler cows: pre-calving and fertility in spring and autumn
Without copper option Tracesure Cattle
The Tracesure difference
Time & cost-effective method
No double handling. Administer alongside other medications and management tasks.
No injections, abscesses, pain or stress to the animal.
Flutes and unique leaching bolus technology for a consistent supply of trace elements, compatible with animals’ daily requirements.
Unique leaching bolus technology for a safer way to supply trace elements, without toxicity.
Accurately supplies minerals
The right size bolus for the right size animal, for a quicker and easier application.
Supplements for 6 months
Product available with and without copper.